Are you ready to dive deeper into Genius Hour with 100 educators from around the country?
Dates: July 23rd and 24th, 2020
Location: The University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
During the two days, attendees will get to join in on a variety of Genius Hour learning, planning, and collaborating opportunities, including:
- In-person work sessions with both A.J. Juliani, Andi McNair, and other Genius Hour educators
- Taking part in new inquiry-based activities and challenges
- Creating personalized activities, challenges, lessons, and units for Genius Hour (in your role as teacher, instructional coach, school leader, administrator)
- Diving into the research around Genius Hour and the practical applications for all areas of education
- Collaborative round tables breaking down the biggest problems you are facing and coming up with creative solutions
- A private online community to extend the learning beyond these two-days and connect with this cohort for a long time to come
Two years ago we hosted a LAUNCH Academy with the University of Pennsylvania that had attendees commenting it “was the best professional learning experience” they’ve ever had. Here’s a quick video to show you what is coming this Summer at the Genius Hour Academy.
Our goal is to make this event action-packed with activities, opportunities to collaborate, and many chances to DO the creative work while surrounded by innovative peers in education.
For this reason, we are requesting anyone interested in attending The Genius Hour Academy: An Inquiry-Based Institute to fill out an application. Spots at this event are limited and we want each attendee to support the overall mission of the institute!